The Member Companies of the Famicord Group attach particular importance to respecting the privacy of the personal data processed within our business operations. We ensure the security of your data by using appropriate technological solutions. By reviewing this document, you will learn how we use and process your personal data for the purposes of our
FamiCord Suisse SA with its registered seat at c/o Studio Fiduciario Pagani SA, Corso Pestalozzi 3, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland, registered under the registration number CHE-113.983.891 (hereinafter: “FamiCord Suisse” or “we”), attaches particular importance to respecting the privacy of the personal data processed within business operations.
We ensure the security of your data using adequate technological solutions, and any personal data entered into the form is transferred via a secure encryption SSL protocol.
In this document, you will learn how we use and process your personal data for the purpose of our business. We also present important information about Cookies and similar technologies we use.
Personal data is collected, transmitted and stored in accordance with the generally applicable laws in Switzerland and with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as the Regulation. The Regulation will apply to your data if you live in one of the member states of the European Union or in a state belonging to the European Economic Area (Island, Norway, Lichtenstein; “EEA”).
The controller of your data is FamiCord Suisse; contact details: email@example.com.
Pursuant to the Regulation, in connection to providing services from Switzerland to the UE or the EEA, FamiCord Suisse have appointed a representative whom you can contact if you live on the territory of the EU or the EEA.
Contact details of the representative for the EU or the EEA: firstname.lastname@example.org
FamiCord Suisse will process your personal data for the following purposes:
for the purpose of concluding and performing an agreement – Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation, i.e. to conclude and perform the agreement; providing personal data is voluntary, however, your failure to provide the same will render the conclusion of the agreement impossible;
for the purpose of our legitimate interest – Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, i.e. to pursue claims, detect frauds, and for direct marketing;
for the purposes necessary to fulfil our legal obligations – Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation, e.g. for financial and tax settlements;
for marketing purposes after the performance of the agreement based on the consent given – Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation.
You can withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing of data that took place before the withdrawal. With respect to certain personal data necessry for the performance of the Agreement, withdrawal of the consent may impact the possibility to perform the Agreement.
Recipients of your personal data may be entities working with FamiCord Suisse, such as a law firms, as well as entities processing data on our behalf (e.g. in terms of IT support, operational support, marketing and analytical services).
FamiCord Suisse will also transmit your data to the companies from FamiCord group.
FamiCord Suisse will retain the data for the time required for the processing and established in the contract, and in any case until the end of the relationship and then in accordance with the deadlines specified in the law.
Your personal data can be transferred to third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area, and in particular to Switzerland.
Data may be transferred to:
pursuant to Article 45(1) and 45(3) of the Regulation, to countries for which a decision on an adequate level of protection has been issued by the European Commission;
pursuant to Article 46(2)(c) of the Regulation, to countries for which no decision on an adequate level of protection has been issued, but an adequate level of security is provided based on standard contractual clauses;
pursuant to Article 49(1)(b) of the Regulation, to countries for which no decision on an adequate level of protection has been issued.
At any time, you have the right to request further information about the transfer of data to third countries and to obtain copies of relevant safeguards.
You have the right to access your data and the right to demand rectification, deletion or restriction of processing and to oppose to the processing of your data if they are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller. You also have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
Should you believe that our method of processing of your personal data violates your applicable law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent personal data protection authority.
Our website collects the following data:
- when you use our website, we collect in particular: IP address, URL address, information about site visits, about behaviour, clicks, files opened, date and time of access to our website, your operating system, your browser, the name of your internet service provider;
- when submitting an application via the claim form, we collect your: name, surname, contact details, including e-mail address and telephone number;
- if you contact us via social media, we collect such information as, in particular, your name and surname, contact details, including e-mail address and phone number as well as other documents and personal data you have provided through social media.
How do we collect your data?
- by using Cookies or analytical and research tools including; Hotjar, Google Analytics, Facebook;
- from the form provided on our website;
- from notifications and messages available on social networks.
What do we use your data for?
- for the conclusion of a contract or for the performance of a contract between us;
- to process your requests or inquiries;
- for marketing activities that use profiling, i.e. for sending you notifications about products and services;
- for analytical purposes, to improve the quality of the website;
- for the purposes of developing, repairing or testing various functionalities of the website.
Your data may also be processed on our behalf by our partners for the following purposes:
- completion of our service and the possibility of contacting you;
- transfer of the awarded compensation;
- market analyses and collecting opinions;
- marketing based on profiling.
What is a cookie?
- Cookies are small text files created and sent automatically by the websites you visit. The information contained in these files is saved on your computer (or another end device, such as a tablet or smartphone) and can only be used by the website from which it was sent.
- create statistics and analyses. Analytical Cookies are used to evaluate the statistics of website visits as they allow us to learn your interests and needs, and thus to improve our website;
- measure the effectiveness of marketing activities conducted for our company;
- types of information that are collected include for example: location, device used, operating system, browser and Cookies.
Kind of “Cookies”
FamiCord Suisse use two types of Cookies - session and permanent Cookies. The former are temporary Cookies and remain on your device until you leave the website or close your browser. Cookies remain on your device for a specified period of time or until you manually delete them (how long a cookie will remain on your device depends on the “lifetime“ of the cookie and the settings of your web browser).
How can I opt out from Cookies?
Most browsers, both on computers and smartphones, accept Cookies by default. You can change this at any time in your browsers settings. However, please be advised that the inability to save/read Cookies by our website may result in an incorrect display of the site in the browser.
We also use other technologies similar to Cookies, such as web beacons called pixels. These are small graphic files downloaded by your computer or mobile device after opening a website, via advertising, e-mails or a mobile application. We use them to memorize your preferences, as well as for marketing purposes.
General rules for the safe use of the https://famicord.ch/ website
- in order to use the https://famicord.ch/ website, we recommend that you first install the latest updates to your web browser, as they will protect you against detected and potential dangers;
- make sure that the browser you use has an active Cookies support, so that there are no disruptions in the use of the site.