FamiCord Suisse S.A. ("FamiCord Group") understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our websites www.famicord.ch (“Websites”) and (subject to the limited exceptions in section 4, below) we do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us (see section 5, below). Any personal data we do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|"personal data"||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via the Websites. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Swiss Data Protection Act (as revised from time to time) ("DPA") and/or the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“we/us/our”||means FamiCord Group whose address is: al. Jana Pawła II 29, 00-867 Warsaw, Poland|
2. What Does This Policy Cover?
This Policy applies only to your use of the Websites. The Websites may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your personal data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
3. Your Rights
- 3.1 As a data subject, you have the following rights under the DPA and/or GDPR
- 3.1.1 The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- 3.1.2 The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 4);
- 3.1.3 The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in section 9);
- 3.1.4 The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you;
- 3.1.5 The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- 3.1.6 The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- 3.1.7 The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- 3.1.8 Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- 3.2 If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 9 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Officer ("FDPIC") and/or any competent EU supervisory authority (as the case may be).
4. What Data Do we Collect?
- 4.1 When you use the Websites we collect in particular: IP address, URL address, information about site visits, about behaviour, clicks, files opened, date and time of access to our website, your operating system, your browser, the name of your internet service provider.
- 4.2 If you contact us via social media, we collect such information as, in particular, your name and surname, contact details, including e-mail address and phone number as well as other documents and personal data you have provided through social media.
- 4.4 When submitting an application via the claim form, we collect your: name, surname, contact details, including e-mail address and telephone number.
5. How Do we Use Your Data?
- 5.1 If we do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the DPA and/or GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 6.2, below.
- 5.2 We use may use your personal data as follows:
- 5.2.1 for the conclusion of a contract or for the performance of a contract between us;
- 5.2.2 to process your requests or inquiries;
- 5.2.3 for marketing activities that use profiling, i.e. for sending you notifications about products and services;
- 5.2.4 for analytical purposes, to improve the quality of the website;
- 5.2.5 for the purposes of developing, repairing or testing various functionalities of the website.
- 5.3 You have the right to withdraw your consent (if provided) to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
6. How and where do we store your Personal Data?
- 6.1 We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
- 6.2 Your data will only be stored in Switzerland and within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein).
- 6.3 Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
7. Sharing Your Personal Data
- 7.1 We may share your personal data within the FamiCord Group and also disclose your personal data to third parties (our partners) for the following purposes:
- 7.1.1 completion of our service and the possibility of contacting you;
- 7.1.2 transfer of the awarded compensation;
- 7.1.3 market analyses and collecting opinions;
- 7.1.4 marketing based on profiling.
8. How Can You Access your Personal Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Please contact us for more details at email@example.com
9. Contacting us
If you have any questions about the Websites or this Policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data we hold about you.
10. Changes to our Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time (for example, if the law changes). Any changes will be immediately posted on the Websites and you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Websites following the alterations. We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.