Who we are?
FamiCord Group cord blood banks have been operating in Europe since 2002. They were grouped in a network in 2006 by Polish Stem Cell Bank. Since that time FamiCord Group have been developing internationally and become the largest cord blood bank in Europe and the fourth largest cord blood bank in the World.
Our facts and figures:
- over 550 000 cord blood and tissue units stored to date
- 13 laboratory facilities: Poland (2), Hungary, Romania, Spain (2), Turkey (2), Switzerland (2), Portugal, Czech Republic, United Kingdom
- 120 cord blood transplantations or infusions
- Over 3700 patients treated with stem cell
- Cooperation with over 1500 hospitals around Europe
- 610.000 units belonging to 450.000 families
There is no translation available.